In 2013, a woman in Sweden was stabbed to death by the father of her children during a meeting with social services. In the past, the court had decided that, despite a history of violence, the man would get the sole custody of the children, because their mother had previously worked as an escort. A staggering investigation of a murder that shook European public opinion and turned a sex worker into a symbol of the fight for women’s rights, in a film that struggles (and wins the battle) against anger and mourning.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Ovidie
- Editing: Claude Trinquesse
- Production: Magneto Presse, ARTE France
- Production Execution: Barbara Conforti
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: France
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 56'
- World Sales: Java Films, email@example.com