A Syrian director returns to his homeland, he gains the trust of a Jihadi family and observes their daily life for two years. A chilling yet lyrical insight into what it means to grow up in the caliphate, that aspires to record our worst nightmares in order to tame them.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Talal Derki
- Script: Talal Derki
- Cinematography: Kahtan Hasson
- Editing: Anne Fabini
- Sound: Sebastian Tesch
- Music: K.S. Elias
- Production: Basis Berlin Filmproduktion
- Producer/Producers: Ansgar Frerich, Eva Kemme, Tobias N. Siebert, Hans Robert Eisenhauer
- Production Execution: Dan Cogan, Jenny Raskin, Geralyn White Dreyfous
- Format: DCP
- Color: Color
- Production Country: Germany, Syria, Lebanon
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 98'
- World Sales: Autlook Filmsales, email@example.com