Balkan May through the lens of a radical pioneer of the Yugoslavian New Wave in cinema (also known as “Black Wave”): We travel in the court of the Faculty of Philosophy building and feel the vibe of the students’ gathering and their interaction with famous artists, who participated in the rallies in solidarity with the protesters.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Želimir Žilnik
- Script: Želimir Žilnik
- Cinematography: Dušan Ninkov
- Editing: Miodrag Petrović-Šarlo
- Sound: Bogdan Tirnanić, Branko Vučićević
- Production: Neoplanta Film
- Camera: Dušan Ninkov
- Format: HD
- Color: B&W
- Production Country: Yugoslavia
- Production Year: 1969
- Duration: 10'
- World Sales: Želimir Žilnik, firstname.lastname@example.org