Three Brazilian chefs travel around the world in search of forgotten recipes and disappearing materials and return to their country with one mission: they decide to put in each new dish equal portions of culture, history, and tradition, in order to reveal the big problems of immigration to Brazil. A meandering road movie that reveals how rich and complex fusion cuisine has truly become in the age of globalization.
No scheduled screenings.
- Direction: Riccardo Rossi
- Cinematography: Marina Brito
- Editing: Paulo Sano
- Sound: Adriano Lemos
- Music: Marco Russo
- Producer/Producers: Riccardo Rossi
- Production Execution: Valdo Mendola
- Camera: Gabriela Passos, Marina Brito, Riccardo P Rossi, Thiago Duarte
- Format: ProRes 422 HD
- Color: Color/B&W
- Production Country: Brazil
- Production Year: 2017
- Duration: 95'
- World Sales: Jonathan Cavallaro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awards/Distinctions: Best Foreign Documentary – Hollywood International Independent Documentary Awards 2017 Best Documentary – Festival Terres Catalunya 2017 Best Documentary – Five Continents IFF 2017